Google+ Interesting Internet Stuff: Etisalat You And Me Now Two Etisalat Numbers

Sunday 19 May 2013

Etisalat You And Me Now Two Etisalat Numbers



etisalat you and me,free credit,etisalat plan.etisalat network,etisalat contact
Etisalat you and me


Etisalat you and me is a service from etisalat network enjoyed by Etisalat easy starter plan subscribers. This Etisalat plan enables users to get free credit to call their registered etisalat you and me number each time they recharge #100 or #200. 


Etisalat network provider will from tomorrow 20th May 2013 increase the number of your etisalat you and me numbers to two etisalat numbers. This means that you can now register two etisalat numbers as your etisalat you and me number. It implies that you can call two etisalat contact numbers you added to you and me with the free credit you receive from etisalat network for your recharge.

To Register Etisalat You And Me

To register etisalat you and me number, simply dial *233*1*etisalat number#   
  
To confirm your etisalat you and me number

Dial *233# 

To Remove Etisalat Contact From You And Me

Dial *233*2#

Facts to Note

·        The first etisalat you and me number registration is free
·        Any subsequent registration is charged at #50
·        The free credit is valid for 7 days
·        You can call your registered you and me numbers with the free credit
You can get more information about etisalat you and me on Etisalat website at http://www.etisalat.com.ng

2 comments:

  1. etisalat has really done well with this etisalat you and me numbers extension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như mua máy đưa võng ở tphcm địa chỉ ở đâu uy tín.

    ReplyDelete

how helpful is this post